Here is is folks:
- My PhD research was in space plasma physics, which is basically applied electromagnetics. I have always felt James Maxwell–founder of E&M–doesn’t get as much respect for his physics greatness as he deserved. He deserves to be as famous as Newton and Einstein. And so I was very happy to see this article.
- Four things universities should do to cut costs.
- The response: four things columnists should do before writing about universities!
- Christians and the illusion of respectability.
- John McWhorter on the closed minds of campus protestors.
- Randall Kennedy, also on campus protesters.
Have a good weekend!
Agreed on Maxwell, though in some circles he does get that credit. But not in popular circles, what you say is true.
Thanks for getting me to a good article in Christianity Today and from it to an interesting article on C.S. Lewis being an MI6 agent. I think the title of the article exaggerates his role in British intelligence. However, he did contribute something to the war against the Nazis.