Here it is folks:
- Slate on science worship in The Martian.
- BioLogos on Progressive Creationism.
- Dan Rather on the bipartisan problem of ignoring science.
- The Federalist insists that mayonnaise is the worst condiment. They are wrong.
- The worst plays in NFL history.
Have a good weekend!
I agree with you about mayonnaise. I think sometimes we’re so used to spices, sugar, and flavours being so extreme. It’s interesting; as of late, I’ve begun eating french fries with mayonnaise, and it tastes really really good (must less salty and sugary than ketchup/tomato sauce).
Thanks for your BioLogos suggestion.
Of course! Thanks for reading.