Hi everyone. My new job has been busier than expected, and it’s taking me longer than I thought to figure out how to juggle increased work responsibilities, more changes in my personal life, and writing. That said, I’ve made it my resolution for March to get back to writing.
Until then, enjoy a mid-week reading list:
- Dan Kahan on creationists and evolutionists at science museums.
- How Apple’s stance on iPhone privacy could backfire.
- How faith helped improve a county in Florida.
- My friend David Bruggeman on the necessity of paper maps.
- Some non-fiction writing advice I should probably follow.
Thanks for the links! Will check them out.
I can’t believe no. 3 was published by the NYT.
Ha! I completely agree. Can’t believe they published it.